More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Its IHSW!!!

Yay!  Its IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend for you lay-people) and guess what?  I get to stay home sit around in my pj's and stitch!!!  I'll get caught up with the PVR and maybe throw in a couple of DVD's.


I haven't exactly decided what I'm going to work on this weekend so I'll show you pre-weened progress on all of my WIPs and then on Monday evening I'll share with you what got worked on.

Cirque des Cercles by Ink Circles

 The Accolade by Timeless Designs (NOT a HEAD)

Delightful Dragon Fob by Teresa Wentzler
this is just the front which I should finish today, I still have the back to start.



18 comments:

Vickie said...

I will be keeping a watch out for you!

Jo said...

Enjoy the weekend, always more fun to stitch what you fancy, and go with the flow...

cucki said...

happy hermitting deary xx

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your progress. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Enjoy the weekend. Your Dragon Fob is Delightful.

Bea said...

3 great projects. Enjoy all your stitching hours.

Giovanna said...

Deciding which project to stitch on is part of the fun :-) Enjoy!

Chris said...

I hope you make some great progress this weekend. I have a hard time settling down to stitch. Maybe tonight!
Your projects are all lovely.

♥ Nia said...

Happy stitching!! =)

sharine said...

Sounds like a great weekend:)

Anne said...

Yay for pjs!! That's what I'm doing too...taking a break and trolling blogland. Love what your working on. Cirque is so pretty and I love that blue!

Karen said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Enjoy! :)

Brigitte said...

Oh yes, that sounds like a weekend right after my taste. But this time I have to miss the IHSW because there's only very little stitching time. I hope you are having fun.

Julie said...

Enjoy your quiet weekend.

Carol said...

Have a lovely weekend, Dani (would you believe I'm working at the library ALL weekend...not much stitching is getting done by me, that's for sure!!).

Annette said...

Hope you have a good stitch weekend!!

Lana said...

Can't wait to see progress! I'm enjoying watching all these projects GROW!!

stitcherw said...

Looking forward to seeing what you worked on and its progress, they are all lovely pieces but I think my favorite is Cirque. Didn't know it was hermit weekend, however that is perfect timing. Being a hermit is pretty much what I did this weekend and even managed to finish Trick or Treat Mice (major happy dancing going on, LOL).
Sue