More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sweatin' and a Rockin'


Really, you don't want to hear about the sweating part.  Christin and I were back out to Bluesfest last night and boy it was HOT!  It was 35c without taking the humidex into account.  We did get lucky, being on the Ottawa River just before Our Lady Peace hit the stage a breeze started to pick up.

Great energetic crowd... didn't help with the heat!

I don't think I've seen OLP in concert in about 10 years... or at least as I can tell when their album Clumsy came out.  I've been listening to them for a long time!  The didn't disappoint, and here are some of my shots from the night.


 Really, its not often you see a chick on stage!




 The lead singer climbed the stage supports, one of my best shots of the night!



 I was surprised this didn't happen on Monday night but we had crowd surfers last night!




17 comments:

Christine S said...

It's been years since I saw OLP in concert. Glad you had a great time at the show. I have to wonder though: why is it called Bluesfest when there seem to be so many rock bands?

Julie said...

Way too hit for me,I would have been melting in the crowd.

Catherine said...

Looks like a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great concert!

Bonnie Brown said...

Great Pics Dani!
I'm glad you guys got a bit of a breeze.. it was very warm yesterday!

sharine said...

It looked like a great concert!

ollie1976 said...

looks like another awesome Fest-I still have yet to see Nickelback!
-Jen

Brigitte said...

Wow, a rock night at these temperatures - not bad, lol. But I would have gone, too, no matter what.

Christine said...

Great pics Dani

Lesleyanne said...

Great photos - looks like you had a great time.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Judging by the photos you had a fab night :)

Bette said...

Ohh, I LIKE that lead singer. He looks fine!

Carol said...

You're sure getting a lot of great (hot!!) entertainment this summer, Dani :)

Nic said...

Never heard of them. I should check 'em out?

Anne said...

Wow! Wish I could've been there! Looks like it was an amazing concert! Never heard OLP live! They look like they put on a good show. Did you know the lead singer is married to Chantal Krejavik?! Cute couple hey?!! or maybe I should say AYE?!

Karen said...

Hard to believe how long I've been listening to them too! Aside from the heat, it looks like you had a great time! :)

Lynn said...

Glad you had a great time! My son Dan paid his first visit to Bluesfest to see Bad Religion and really enjoyed it.