More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, December 10, 2011

PhotoHunt "Lights"

After years of the weekly PhotoHunt being hosted by TN Chick, it has found a new home!  So if this is something you're interested in doing please check out the new blog here the themes for December and January 2012 are already up.  Have you marked your calendar?  I've marked mine!

The theme this week is "Lights"


I took this picture at the Timberhouse Bed and Breakfast I think it was either in January or March of this year.  I was just trying to be "artistic"... it wasn't until I looked at the picture later on my computer that I realized what a cool effect I had managed to capture.  There were about 6 vases with tall pillar candles in them all lit up and they all managed to reflect and multiply on the vase of this one candle.  Isn't it just too cool?

Its been a busy week and not much stitching has happened!  Maybe I'll have some stitchy-like things to share with you tomorrow???

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cool effect! I just started up with the PhotoHunt again after a hiatus of over a year. :)

Lynn said...

Very cool indeed! What are the chances of catching something like that?
Not too much stitching going on here either. Too many other things on the go. I'm chasing Bob from concert to concert.

Anonymous said...

Great photo!

I just pulled out the manual for my camera (that I've owned for two years). It's time to read that baby and figure out just how much my camera will do. LOL

That's my photo goal for 2012.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Very cool!
Thanks for visiting the new Saturday PhotoHunt site.
I hope y'all will continue to join in the fun!
Sandi

Christine S said...

Great photo, Dani!

Mouse said...

isn't it fun when you find a gem amongst your photos :) love it ... love mouse xxxx

cucki said...

wow very lovely picture xx

CherryPie said...

Very pretty, I love all those reflections :-)

Lesleyanne said...

Great photo.

MaR said...

That's a fantastic shot!! love it.

Lights

Lillie said...

Beautiful shot!