More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last TUSAL of 2011 and PhotoHunt "Surprise"


As this year is wrapping up I'm hitting a lot of the "lasts" for the year.  Today's post is the last TUSAL for 2011 and I managed to make every new moon for this year!  My ort jar started the year empty and is almost full, quite an accomplishment considering the size of the vase I use for my orts.  Thank you very much to Sharon, AKA Daffycat for hosting the SAL this year and she'll be hosting it again next year, I'm already signed up are you?


I'm not at my last PhotoHunt for this year yet, still one more week to go in the month/year!  This week's theme is Surprise!  Imagine my surprise when I was at Bluesfest this year rocking it out to Billy Talent (one of my fav. Canadian bands!) when I saw this guy crowd surfing.  Now that's nothing new or surprising at a concert... its the fact that if you look closely... he's in a wheelchair!  What a guy!  I thought I had seen it all at rock concerts!

3 comments:

cucki said...

merry christmas to you dear..
love cucki xx

Mouse said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a merry stitchy new year ... hope you get your running machine up and running soon .... love your finish and your enchantment is look fab :) love mouse xxxxx

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I'm going to have to find Daffy Cat to check out this TUSAL!
Thanks for sharing your surprise... I hope we can all 'gather' next saturday~