More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I Dare You... Cause its NaBloPoMo!!!

Its that time of year again and I am challenging myself as I am challenging you as well to take part in NaBloPoMo!  That's right November is National Blog Posting Month, the goal to publish one blog entry a day for the month of November.  What a great challenge!  I was up for it last year and completed it successfully so I'm going to give it a go again!

I'm going to use this as a chance to get caught up on PhotoHunts I missed, lots of stitching updates and probably life in general.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Sure! Why not
Can only do better than I did last year lol

cucki said...

wow..this is sound so nice..
have fun xxx

Shebafudge said...

Ok then...I accept your challenge! Good luck!!!

Jodie said...

Hey Dani, has it been a whole year since NaBloPoMo!? I vaguely remember thinking to myself last year that I'd accept this challenge this year....so, I'm with ya!! Ohhh how lucky you'll all be to read my ramblings every day :-P

Shelleen said...

Ok, I will go for it.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Made my first post of the month earlier today.

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with the challenge.

Christine said...

Good luck!

Kate said...

Well I would fail as I didn't post yesterday!
Good luck with the challenge.

Loretta said...

I am going to give it a try. I did post yesterday so I am off to a good start.

Daffycat said...

Good luck, Dani!

I've been able to do it twice and thought I'd go ahead and go again this year but I'm not too worried about being able to complete. I've already proven myself twice over lol!

I'll come cheer you on!

Karen said...

Good luck with your challenge!

Casa Pearl said...

You've inspired me to try this this year. I look forward to seeing more of your photo hunts.