More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stocking #5

Tonight I took another "night off" and had a nice long nap (I'm a gold medal napper I tell you!), a good dinner and settled into stitch and keep catching up on my shows on the PVR.

I finished off the next stocking in the series I'm doing... just one to go!
Chalet and Snowflakes Stocking - French Country Stockings II
c2010 JBW
Stitched on : Victorian Red Lugana
Stitched with : DMC B5200

Once again, I'm not happy with how these are photographing, not very nicely at all the whites are blowing out and the red isn't the nice true deep red that it is.

9 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

I love your stockings can't wait to see the next one.

Christine said...

Wow, these are stitching up really fast

Katri said...

The stockings are lovely! Can't wait to see them finished :-)

Carol said...

All of your stockings are so pretty, Dani. I really like the color of fabric you're using for them. Have fun finishing up the last one!

Erna said...

Lovely stocking Dani....
Hugs
Erna

Karen said...

These are so pretty...I just love the red and the white together!

Lisa said...

Ooooh, now that one is my favour of the ones you've stitched! Reminds me so much of when we visited Lapland a couple of years ago and stayed in a log cabin. Really have to look for that chart soon.

Bekca said...

Another pretty stocking all stitched up, can't wait to see the final installment :) Happy stitching to you.

Karen said...

I love these socks! They all turned out great. I may have to look for them next time I go to my LNS.