More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Ornament Series

I am counting down the days to the end of NaBloPoMo... are you?  I'm almost there, I've almost made it to the end!  Five more days of daily posting on TWO blogs!  Its nice to be blogging regularly again, but daily is definitely a challenge. 

Have I bored you yet?

I've been stitching a little here and there the last few days, not as much as I'd like.  I've either been busy... or I've been plagued by migraines again.  My migraine that started as a headache yesterday is still hanging in tonight.  I had a rough day today.

So I'm revealing my latest ornament series, this one isn't done yet, there's a few more specialty stitches to add , backstitch and of course some beads!

Teresa Wentzler's Byzantine Ornament #1

I am glad tomorrow is Friday!!!

17 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh Dani - those ornaments are beautiful!. Look forward to seeing more. I am so sorry that migraines are giving you such a hard time. I hope they go away soon.
Love the new do.

Carolyn NC said...

Very pretty ornie!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely ornaments. I hope the migraines soon go.

Christine said...

Oh wow, that is just beautiful!
Hope the migraines are gone soon

Jo said...

I stitched that one last year for an exchange, and really loved it. Hope the migraine goes before the weekend, and that you find some time to relax and recover.

Lana said...

Gorgeous!!!

Giovanna said...

Oooh, that's really pretty - it's a lovely series!

riona said...

How can you go wrong with Teresa Wentzler?

Bette said...

I kno whow you feel about blogging. I have les than 5000 left for my novel and I'll be so glad to see the end of it. The ornament is lovely. I've always loved that series.

Alice said...

I hate migraines. I can't stitch at all when I have one, and what is worse, eye strain sometimes brings them on! That means I need to be mindful of stitch count and light quality. It is mighty annoying not to be able to stitch whatever/wherever I want.

Carol said...

That is amazing that you've done so well on NaBloPoMo, Dani--and with two blogs! I'm lucky if I post twice a month anymore :)

Your TW ornament is looking gorgeous--can't wait to see it all finished up!

Hope those migraines leave you alone today...I can't even imagine how painful they must be.

Karen said...

Very pretty ornament! Congrats on making it through the blogging challenge. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The green parts are particularly gorgeous! The whole ornament is BEAUTIFUL already. Can't wait to see it finished.

Julie said...

This one is really gorgeous

I like the new hairstlye, hope the migraine eases soon for you,

Lynn said...

The Byzantine ornament is beautiful! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of these.

Sally said...

Oh wow that is gorgeous Dani!

Hope the migraine is gone now {{{hugs}}}

Lisa said...

What a pretty ornie, can't wait to see the others.
Sorry about your migraine, I only get them very occasionally but I know how awful they are.