More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, October 12, 2009

Photo Hunt "Purple"

Here's the PhotoHunt from April 18th, the theme is Pruple.


This is Kathy she is a very special person in my life! Back in September she was going through a tough time, and as a bonding activity with her granddaughter they went and got purple bangs!
I think I must be a little tired of my monogram project because I've avoided stitching most of the day today. I've finished one more since my last post, and I'm almost done another. I just couldn't face my stitching today. I stitched a little, went for a 3K run, napped, and went to my Mum's for the best roast chicken ever!
Its back to the grindstone tomorrow!

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh I sure didn't expect to see myself there! But thanks hon. I appreciate it and you too. See you soon.

Donna said...

How fun was that?! At least it wasn't a ring in her nose!

Carolyn NC said...

Love this pic and the story behind it!

Julie said...

I was expecting a beautiful purple sunset pic!!!

claudia said...

I love Kathy's purple bangs! It is my plan that when my hair turns gray, I am doing a purple streak. I love that color!
I think I got your stitching mojo...I put up an old UFO yesterday and started in on it.
Thanks!

Cheryl said...

LOL at Kathys bangs! That word bangs always make me laugh too, we call it a fringe over here.
Thanks so much for your offer to do a Christmas exchange but i already said yes to my first 3 commenters (is that even a word?!) and i only intended on 1 originally so better not do another. Maybe we could do an exchange in the future though!

Devon said...

Love the story behind the picture,,just checking in to see how you are doing? Havent read or stitched anything in awhile really need to pick one or the other up,,,well I hope you are having a good week,,,talk to you soon...
Devon

stitcherw said...

I remember that picture, the blue was a fun touch. I love seeing your various monograms, but maybe after doing so many you need a break with something else to get the stitching bug back a bit. Although, taking time out for a run, nap and eating at your mom's would be a fun way to spend the day.
Sue