More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, July 24, 2008

An Award!


Well awards seem to be floating all around blogdom lately and Von was so sweet and awarded me with the Brillante Weblog award.


1 Put the logo on your blog
2 Add a link to the person who awarded you
3 Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4 Add links to those blogs on yours
5 Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
I nominate my very good friends who I've other coerced into stitching and blogging or I have met along the way through my stitching journeys! I love each and every one of you and you inspire me every day!
Claire - Blarney 'n Grits - We've known each other since grade 10 computer programming (is that spelt with one M or two Clare???), then there was driver's ed... oh the memories! You live too far away come home!
Christin - Christin's Ramblings - We met in college, classmates in the Library and Information Technician program and quickly became close friends! Oh the road trips we have had, the foods I've made you try... and then there was stitching.
Kathy - Kathy's Sit and Stitch - Boy I am so glad I met you through Ann! We always seem to think along the same brainwave, its uncanny! You have been such an inspiration with Weight Watchers, I'm so proud of what you have achieved! Keep going girl!!!!
Ann - Knowledge and Needles - How many years ago now was it I drove 3 hours away to go to a retreat at some lady's house that I knew through the Internet? Through you and your open door policy I have met so many fantastic people. You are so lucky to have your shop and the friends you've built up through that business. Your Thursday stitchers are a joy and a treasure. I don't regret that trip at all, your place is a home away from home, I sooo enjoy my visits and get to truly relax. Also I can vent about work... and you understand! See you in a week!
Beatrice - Stitching With A View - Another wonderful friend I've made through Ann. You are such a lovely and gentle soul (but that tough cookie comes out when she needs to!)! There are always words of encouragement from you. You and your Mom are such an inspiration!
Chrisanne - Chrisanne's Web Journal - I'm so glad we met through the TWBB. We've had some fantastic adventures together! Great concerts, road trips (guess the jelly bean flavour!), and you encouraged me to finally get that tattoo I've always wanted. I hope you find your mojo soon!
Rebecca - Rebel In Ontario - From the moment we finally met in person we clicked! I enjoy your company and that of your family. If I'm driving through I know I could just stop in and you'd all be happy to see me. We really need to get the boys together to fish and we can stitch! Pure heaven! Wish you lived closer.
Lynn - Kearnel's Korner - Ahhh my Gan. retreat roomie! We get on so well, chatting until almost 2AM. You know you can stop by any time (LOL of course I have to be home!). Enjoy Muskoka I'm jealous!

7 comments:

glamlawlib said...

Congrats on the award and the weightloss!

Hope you have a great couple of weeks off work too :)

Sally said...

Congratulations on the award Dani:)

Karan said...

Congratulations on the award Dani. :0)

staci said...

Congrats!

Andrea said...

You have been listed by me too for the 'Brillante Weblog' award. Well deserved. :-)

Congratulations on the weight loss.

Beatrice said...

Congratulations.
Thank you for the award on your blog and must say Thank you for all your enabling!
I have so much fun when I'm with you and My Mom says hi and is looking forward to seeing you soon!
I will pass it on...only 5, hey thats hard!

Lynn said...

Thanks Dani for the award! Can't pass it on just now since I'm using the library computer while on vacation. Loving every minute of it too!... vacation that is!
Hope to be in touchh when I return. Enjoy your holidays!