More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One Gone, One Coming Up, and One Finished


One gone... that would be another pound gone! I'm now down a total of 14lbs! A word to all of you out there, Weight Watchers really does work!!!

Once coming up... that would be a little road trip! I'm heading down towards Kingston this upcoming weekend. The Cataraqui Guild of Needlearts is having a Merchant's mart (7$ admission, includes lunch) on Saturday the 26th
10am-3pm
St. Margaret's United Church
690 Sir John A. McDonald Blvd, Kingston

I'll be working at the Knowledge and Needles booth, so if you're in the area do stop by and say hi to Ann and myself!


Last night I managed to finish up Learn on my L*K Double Flips! I started getting a migraine so I had to give in for the night. This evening I worked on Believe a little bit. I see that the last two charts are out and I can't wait for them to show up so I can wrap this series up!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really cruising along with this - you'll be done in no time now that the last charts have been published. It look great!

Have fun on your trip, and congrats on the weight loss!

Tammy said...

Great progress!

I was hoping to be able to stop by and see you this weekend, but I'm working then doing a retirement dinner for my former father-in-law. This is probably one of my busiest weekends of the spring. I'm sorry.

Sally said...

Great progress on the L*Ks. They're nice and cheerful on a dull British day ( yes it's raining!).

Have a great weekend!

Jo said...

Looks brilliant Dani. Glad you liked my dragons.

Great news on the weight loss - over here 14lbs (1 stone) is a MAJOR milestone

Sue said...

I love the piece you're working on, it's very pretty. Congrats on losing 14lbs, great accomplishment ;)

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's a great achievement.
Enjoy your road trip :)

BeckySC said...

Your project is looking just great, Dani :)

Good job on your weight loss :)

Carol R said...

Double Flips looks great Dani.
Well done on the weight loss

Unknown said...

What a great project. I can't wait to see it when it's done.

from another 30-something stitching library person

Anonymous said...

Fabulous progress Dani! I really like this set of designs.

ollie1976 said...

Congrats on the weightloss!
-Jen

Julie said...

Nice stitching you'll have these finished in no time. How will you finish it??
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment

Kathy A. said...

Way to go girl I am so very proud of you!!! See you Saturday. Even sales staff have to eat so lunch perhaps

Chiloe said...

Congrats on your weight loss ;) I just read an article about WW saying it does work very well : I may try it some day !!!

Ruth said...

Woo hooooooo Congrats on the loss, the stitching, and the upcoming event (sounds like great fun)..... now if only we could make the migrane go away. It spoiled a lovely day.