More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'be Been Tagged - Multiples of Four

Kathy tagged me with this tonight :

4 Jobs I've had
  • Babysitter
  • Student Page (library)
  • Cashier
  • Library Technician

4 Movies I watch over and over

  • Lord of the Rings
  • Braveheart
  • Dune
  • Fargo

4 Places I have been

  • London, England
  • Yuma, Arizona
  • San Diego, California
  • Dallas, Texas

4 Places I have lived

  • Dollard Des Ormeaux, Quebec, Canada
  • Allen, Texas, United States
  • Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • Nepean, Ontario, Canada

4 TV Shows I watch

  • All Law & Orders
  • The Amazing Race
  • Coronation Street
  • ER

4 People Who e-mail me regularly

4 Favourite foods

  • Butter Chicken
  • Pizza
  • Spanish Rice
  • Popcorn

4 Places I would rather be

  • Somewhere hot
  • Somewhere sunny
  • Somewhere with a beach
  • With my stitching Friends

4 Things I'm looking forward to

  • March Break
  • Finishing my models
  • Seeing Kathy
  • Going out for walks with my new camera

4 People to tag

3 comments:

geeky Heather said...

MMmmmmm...and where is the recipe for "Butter Chicken," please?? =)

Beatrice said...

Thanks for giving us a little more about you.
It's fun to learn about each other!
I didn't know about Texas!!

stitcherw said...

I love Lord of the Rings too. When I have the time (like over my vacation days at Christmas) I'll watch the whole series of DVD's straight through. I got so much stitching done that way, and they are wonderful to stitch to as I know them so well I don't have to pay to close attention. I was thrilled when I heard Peter Jackson got the go ahead to make the Hobbit as a movie to go with them.
Sue