More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, December 03, 2007

Ornament HD

Well that's one more Christmas ornament stitched up! I've gone through my ornaments finished and unfinished and I'm pretty sure I'll have enough for this year. I'll probably stitch a few more between now and Christmas just to be sure.

A Needleworkers Pocket
c2003 With My Needle
JCS Ornament Magazine
Stitched on 28ct Ivory Jubliee
Stitched with Silk 'N Colors In The Burgundy

We'll see what I pull out to stitch on tomorrow. I'd like to tie up as many loose ends as possible before the year is out.

17 comments:

Danielle said...

This looks great! I love the quaker stuff. And JCS issues are wonderful also. I have almost all of them. Are you going to finish it into the needlebook or just an ornament?

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great finish. Probably a nice switch after the castle to do this little monocromatic.

Dawn T. said...

I love that color! Great finish:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mainely stitching said...

I just LOVE this design, and your choice of fiber/fabric is great!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh that's a gorgeous one! Congrats :)

Abi said...

I love the color you picked!

Anonymous said...

This ornament and the other ones are all so lovely and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely finish.

glamlawlib said...

Love the colours and the design too, you're on a roll!

Lynne said...

How Pretty !!! Congratulations !!

Carol said...

Beautiful ornament!

Lucy said...

The shades of burgundy in that are so pretty.

Stephanie said...

Great ornament - I'm intrigued by the concept of 'enough' Christmas ornaments. I thought there was no such thing :)

Hope the winter isn't too awful with you!

Cheryl said...

I love this ornie!
Congrats on finishing the castle by the way. That's a big finish! It looks so great

Heather said...

That is so cute, the thread you used is pretty :)

Carla said...

Lovely finish! Nice color!