More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ornament exchange From Alison!

Boy I must of been tired last night! Because I toally forgot to share with you the ornament I got from Alison on Tuesday!



Alison sent me a lovely ornie from one of the JCS Ornament Issues. She also included some wonderful goodies! Some mini-highlighters, oh so cute! A candle, a letter D keychain/ornament, and my favourite... some Tim Tams! Oh they're long gone now but Todd and I really enjoyed them.



Tonight was not a night to get a lot done. When I got home I attempted to vacuum the house, but my Mum called and we had a long chat on the phone. Needless to say the last two rooms the living room and kitchen will hopefully get finished tomorrow. After talking to my Mum I placed a call to my Nephew's Dad to make arrangements for Christmas Eve, left a message, then he called me back. Then I called my Mum again to let her know that plans were coming together nicely for Christmas Eve. Then the phone rang yet again. This time, it was Chrisanne I didn't expect to hear from her. Apparently Lindsay wanted to talk to me (her daughter), she had to let me know that tonight at Taekwon-Do she passed her test and got her yellow stripe! I'm so proud of her, she let me know she also broke her first board! Wow! Way to go Lindsay! Then my Mum called yet again! LOL. Honestly my phone very rarely rings, I almost don't need one!


Finally I did get down to some stitching, with several interruptions from Todd (using the sewing machine). I got a great start on Fair & Square round 4 and should have it done in the next day or so! Which leaves me thinking... what next? We'll see what strikes my fancy next.

Perhaps I'll start something Christmasy for myself!

12 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Wow, two happy dances in a week. Way to go. I see the stitching bug has hit you again and you have been busy. Now, that's my girl!
Nice Christmas exchange. Paradigm is looking good. Bet you were happy to do something other than a letter.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your ornament from Alison is very nice :) She did a nice job!
Sounds like the night I had :) and you are just ZIPPING through everything!

Cathy said...

Your castle looks great. You are on a roll with finishing your ornaments and needle book. Can't wait to see what project you will pick to work on next.

Dawn T. said...

Great exchange!

Unknown said...

Great exchange! I'm strating on Round 4 this weekend. After reading Vicki's profile I knew exactly what I was going to stitch for her and I'm eager to get started! :)

Carla said...

Beautiful ornie! Enjoy your exchange!

Gina E. said...

Love seeing what you've been up to, Dani. I can't believe you finished The Castle - WOW...and I'm happy about my Indian Chief, which would probably take you about a month to do, against my 20 years!!

Stephanie said...

What a lovely ornament from Alison! I have no idea what Tim Tam is?? I have been an ex-pat for TOO LONG! :)

Needlearts Kelly said...

Wow! You have been busy and you've received a beautiful ornament. How nice for you!

Tough dilemma - what to stitch next?

Ranae said...

That sure is a fab exchange, lucky you!!

Mylene said...

That's a great ornament you rec. from Alison.
What a familiar story about telephone communications, i have that too once in a while, having family in other countries, that reminds me it's my sister's b-day today who lives in Canada so hope not to forget to call her later as it's midnight over there right now.

Beatrice said...

That ornament is lovely. I'm still waiting for mine but I have heard from Misty it's in the mail!!!
You know how that goes...Sloooow