More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oops! Forgot To Share!

Gosh darn it, I think I'm loosing it in my old age! I keep forgetting to do/blog things!

Last night while I was out doing my running around I finally found the festive issue of the magazine "A Needle Pulling Thread". What does this mean? That I can share with you the model I stitched back in October!

January Carnation Fairy
by Dyan Allaire
Stitched on : 28ct black lugana
Using : DMC, Kreinik & Mill Hill Beads
Now that I've got my picture up I'm realizing this isn't the best picture. They've got a much better one in the magazine.

13 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I think it looks great!

Erica said...

It looks great and I got to see it in person last week at the ANPT meeting I attended (since I'm the proofreader 'n all...).

You did a fantastic job! It's much prettier in person than even pictured.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

She is just lovely! You did a fab job.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looks great! Hurray!

Mylene said...

Great job especially on black.

Dawn T. said...

You did a fantastic job on the fairy!

Carol said...

Great job on the model, Dani :-)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your model turned out lovely Dani. Congratulations on finishing The Castle, I know I am late with this, it looks totally amazing. PL is coming along nicely.

Karoline said...

She's lovely Dani, congratulations

stitcherw said...

She looks wonderful, I think I need to go looking for the magazine again. I got the one issue that had the adorable dust bunnies pattern in it and really enjoyed it.
Sue

Deb said...

Sweet! I especially love the colors in this one. Great job on it, Dani.

Lynne said...

Your Model is LOVELY !!! Congratulations

Carla said...

beautiful stitching...congratulations!!