More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Belated B-Day Emma!


Gosh I'm a horrible Aunt! On Sunday we went over to my parents to have a little family dinner and cake for my niece's 7th Birthday which was on the 11th. I meant to post this picture on the actual day ... then I forgot!


I didn't work on Paradigm Lost at all last night like I should of. I'm having problems with Migraines again. All week I've had a headache that kept threatening to turn into a migraine. Well it finally did yesterday afternoon. After getting home from work and sleeping for four hours I still felt like crap so I called in sick for today. I'm feeling a little more functional but the migraine is still there.

11 comments:

Abi said...

Happy Birthday Emma! That cake looks YUMMY! I hope you feel better soon.

Carla said...

Happy Birthday Emma!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!
Feel better Dani

Louanne said...

Happy Birthdasy Emma!

Sorry you aren't felling well. I suffer from migraines too, and I know just how awful it is. Sometimes the only thing is to let it run it's course. Sending healing hugs your way!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Happy Belated Birthday Emma (and on my Katie's birthdate too!)!!!

Feel better Dani, I'll be thinking healing, non-pain thoughts for you!

Susimac said...

Hope the migraine goes away soon.

Happy Birthday to Emma - brilliant pic.

Karin said...

Your niece is very cute! Hope you feel better soon.

Dawn T. said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Emma!

I hope your head feels better soon! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Emma looks so cute eating her cake! :) I suffer from migraines, as well, so I know what it feels like. I hope yours is already gone away!!

Kathy A. said...

Oh, girl I hope you feel better soon!!! {{{{hugs}}}} I wish I could deliver it in person. That Emma is a cutie patootie. She must take after her auntie. Love ya

Lynn said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Emma! We're celebrating a couple here this week. My DH on the 12th and DS#2 on the 15th. They love chocolate cake too!
Oh Dani, I'm so sorry to hear that one of those miserable migranes is back. I hope it's over with soon and you're back to normal in no time.
As far as a GT in January, that sounds like heaven right about now. I think I'm only working the last weeken in the month. Let me know if we're on when you're feeling better.