More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, December 03, 2007

Great Stitchy Weekend!

Sorry folks this is a quick post. Its late, I've lost track of time stitching... working away on the Castle. There's a huge whack of snow coming overnight and I need to get up early to get into work on-time ish.

So I don't have a picture... yet!

Needless to say I stitched all day Saturday and most of today. Today was just lovely, I went out to Manon's house and we talked and stitched all day! Her hubby, was a real sweetie and put up with it all! We've decided we definitely need to do this on a regular basis!

Night everyone... I'm not looking forward to tomorrow :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend the weekend.

I hope the weather isn't too bad for you today.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Sounds like a great stitchy weekend, looking forward to seeing the wip picture of the castle. Your framing looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dani,
It was entirely my pleasure having you to our home yesterday. You gave me added insentive to cook. I got to get some video game time in and I watched the end of the Foo Fighters special I had on the PVR.
You are more than welcome to visit at any time you wish.

Todd (aka: Spazmaster)