More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, December 02, 2007

December Goals



Welcome to December, the last month of the year. Its not one I particularly look forward to. I think its because its a month with a lot of pressure, and well very expensive. Not only do I have the pressure of Christmas, but family birthdays. We start in November with two birthdays, two in December, one in January, one in February, and it all ends in March with my birthday on the 27th. Needless to say this time of the year is a real drain on me financially as well.



Now onto more interesting things... stitchy stuff!





November Goal Review



Work on Neighbourhood RR if one shows up this month - Done!
Work on The Castle - Oh yes baby!
Work on Paradigm Lost - Didn't miss a week
Stitch ornament for exchange - Done and received
Stitch gift (must do!) - Done and received


December Goals

Finish The Castle
Work on Paradigm Lost
Work on next RR that shows up
Stitch Fair&Square round 5
Stitch ornaments
Work on Pomegranate Needlebook

Today its been very cold outside, much colder than it should be at this time of year! So it was a perfect day for staying inside and stitching. I got sooo much done! But I'll wait until tomorrow night to share a picture with you.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, as soon as I'm up and ready to go, I'm off to stitch with Manon. Manon and I met at the Cross Stitch Cupboard's retreat in October, we've been e-mailing and MSNing since than. We're both excited to be getting together to stitch. I've even gone ahead and gotten all my laundry done today so that I don't have to run home to do that tomorrow. I can come home when I'm good and ready, or I overstay my welcome. Oh what a geek I am!

Photo : Sunflower... just to brighten up a cold day.

5 comments:

Chiloe said...

Have a great stitching and warm day !!!

Jennifer said...

I know all about the birthday crush, as I like to call it. The end of November brings us my BIL & SIL's anniversary, my best friend's mom's (who's like a mom to me) birthday, followed by the birthdays of 3 of my girlfriends before Christmas, me, my cousin and my SIL the week after Christmas, the birthdays of five more friends, a grandmother, a cousin and my ILs, PLUS my ILs anniversary, all in January. By the time I get to the end of the month, I am wipe out (and so is Hallmark!)

Karin said...

Hope you have a fantastic weekend of stitching and catching up! Great progress on the castle, and I love your two ornaments.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Seems like your family saved the best for last. Keep things simple in December, it can help and people love the little things almost more than the big over done things. Great stitching progress can't wait to see the lastest pics. Happy Stitching

Kathy A. said...

Enjoy your stitch away and take joy in your stitches. Check out the neighborhood. Your RR is there and you will love it. It is gorgeous