More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another HD and Paradigm Week 6

Well I was hoping to have this finish last night, but I needed about another hour of stitching time and I just didn't have that luxury. So I wrapped this one up when I got home from work tonight. It'll be finished into a needlebook once I find the right co-ordinating fabric and ribbon.
Pomegranate Needlebook
c2007 Jeannette Douglas
Stitched on : 32ct R&R Antique Cotton Linen
Stitched with : Silks, Kreinik & Mill Hill Beads

This piece was one of the Sunday classes on offer at the Cross Stitch Cupboard's Fall retreat back in October. Once I actually focused on this piece it was a really quick stitch!

Once I finished my piece (as I said I'm wrapping up loose ends), I pulled out Paradigm Lost. I didn't put in as much time as I usually would. Honestly my hands and my eyes are really feeling the strain of all this stitching in the last few days! I really should take a bit of a break but I just have such a drive to stitch lately.

Soooo tomorrow I think I'll start my Fair & Square.

10 comments:

Karin said...

Love the JD finish - I haven't seen that one before, but it's really cute! Your PL is looking great.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love the Needle Book finish...it's going to be spectacular!
And wow...I think your going gangbusters on PL :)

Mel said...

Great needlebook finish! Can't wait to see what type of fabric you pick for the lining :)

Becky K in OK said...

Can't wait to see the JD design finished. PL is looking good. I meant to tell you I like your page's new design.

Wendy said...

I love JD and her designs! Very nice alphabet...I just may have to toss my fabric your way ( if it ever arrives) and have you whip through my alphabet too so I can move right along to the designs ;-)

Stephanie said...

Well done on the Pomegranate Needlebook - it looks great. You're so quick on PL, it's really starting to take shape :) Tonight is my PL night - bring on the needle!

Mylene said...

Hello Dani, that's a beautiful design and i'm sure looks great as a needlebook.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and the nice comments, just read the recent ones as i thought all comments comes to my mail box but not all, i don't know why.

Mindi said...

Wow, the needlebook is going to be gorgeous. I love the stitched part of it. PL is looking very nice, don't strain your eyes too much!

Lynn said...

Oooh,it turned out so beautifully!
It's going to look fantastic when it's all finished up. No wonder your eyes are acting up. Your fingers have just been smoking lately with that needle of yours!
Don't overdue it!

stitcherw said...

Nice progress on PL, and your needleworkers pocket and pomegranite finishes look lovely.
Sue