More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Look Who Came Out To Play!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. Sunday Todd and I had a lovely dinner at my folks and we were full of roast chicken and all the goodies associated with it that when I got home I never thought to turn on my computer! Oh my!

Yesterday I have to say was a little bizzare. I was exhasuted and we went to bed at 8:30pm... now I normally go to bed at midnight so that's VERY early for me. At some point in the evening while we were sleeping the phone rang (and normally that's not an issue because I'm up). Well I'm guessing it did becuase I suddenly woke up with the phone in my hand and a voice saying ont he other end that it was so and so calling. Honestly I must of been in such a deep level of sleep that I didn't hear the phone ring but somehow I still picked it up and answered it. I hope I made sense last night LOL! Has that ever happened to you?

Well this evening I finally finished the stitching of the blogiversary gift I promised back in September. So now to decide on how I'm going to finish it... I am almost done the finishing on the ornament I stitched over the weekend, just a little cording to attach. Now speaning of cording... Christin, Chrisanne what did you do to my cording drill? When I started using it the poor thing fell apart in my hands! I know Chrisanne made a bunch of cord when she was last here but would that really make a cording drill fall apart in your hands? I'm missing it already and I need to replace it!

Since I finished all my current obligation and top secret stitching The Castle finally saw the light of day! Yay! I worked on the wing tonight and thought I'd share a picture with you!


Barbara - yes the photo in my last blog entry was taken by me... that's the few from my backyard.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, your castle is lovely. Can't wait to see more progress on it :)

Anonymous said...

What a shame about your cording drill. It's such a pain when something breaks like that isn't it.

The Castle is amazing!

mainely stitching said...

Oh, Dani, you have a gorgeous view from your backyard! And your castle ... wow!!!

I have not only answered the phone from a deep sleep, but conducted conversations that I later have no memory of ... but that was when I was younger and would deprive myself of sleep for too long at a time!

Karoline said...

Your castle is looking gorgeous, great progress

Carol said...

The Castle looks fantastic! Nope, never have awoken with the phone in my hand - LOL!

Hazel said...

Your castle is coming along nicely! xx

Laural said...

I have fallen asleep while on the phone before.

Sorry about your cording drill.

Karen said...

The Castle looks fantastic!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Excellent progress! It looks wonderful.

Deb said...

The only time I fell asleep with the phone in hand was when my HS boyfriend and I were plotting to elope. Does this tell you anything? LOL Obviously didn't get it done!!
I really love your Castle, Dani. The colors are amazing.
Hugs,
Deb

Dawn T. said...

The Castle looks wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what happened. Do you know how I got this damn cold??
Chrisanne

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress. The colors on this one are so pretty!