More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, September 24, 2007

TdM Monday!

Well I put in a few hours on Tour De Marques tonight... just couldn't really get into it. I should of known when I kept trying to put it off. After a few hours of over-one madness I pulled out the biscornu I'm working on for an exchange. I finished the first side tonight and have a good start on the second side.

Anyhow here's where I'm at with Tour...


I think tomorrow I'll finish up the stitching on that biscornu and continue on with The Castle!

10 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your TDM is looking great, mmm you are not trying to ignore TDM, are you? LOL

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looks super Dani :)

Wendy said...

It looks stunning, Dani! But its so hard when you're just not feeling the piece. Best to work on something else!!

Dawn T. said...

It looks great! Looking forward to seeing your progress on Castle:)

claudia said...

TDM looks like it will be an awesome piece, so far the detail is great! It does look tedious. Thank you for the meaning on P's & Q's. I have to laugh at myself for that one...

Anonymous said...

It's looking wonderful!

Beatrice said...

Lookin' good. Hope to work on mine next week.

Lynn said...

Your TDM is looking wonderful. Working over one really brings out the detail. It looks like it will be a lovely piece.

Judith said...

Looks beautifull. When I see you all stitching on it I want to start mine too.

Julie said...

I know about stitching funks! Sounds like it has passed though for you and I hope it remains away.