More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, August 11, 2007

This N' That


Hi everyone!

I stayed away from the computer quite a bit the last few weeks. Between wanting to get Noah's Sub finished (hard to do that when you're blog surfing), and a week at the cottage with no net access I've not been online much. I have many blogs I need to visit all of your comments have been piling up in my inbox (I always like to go back and visit the blogs of my commenter's). I know I got through a good chunk of them yesterday.

After finishing Noah's Sub I didn't pick my needle back up until late Thursday night. What am I working on now many of you are wondering. I've got a couple of RR's sitting in my craft room (three to be exact) and now they require my attention. The first one I'm currently working on is Kathy's Instant Gratification Band RR (small RR with quick turn around periods). Here theme is Christmas and I'm having fun picking bands to stitch on it. I should be able to finish that before the weekend is out. Also I'm going to see her next weekend at the retreat I'm going to so I'd like to give it to Kathy in person. Sitting in my stitching room are also one Neighborhood RR and one Sweetheart Tree RR.

Tomorrow I'll pick up The Castle and re-join the SAL over at Needle and Thread. I kinda abandoned it a few months ago to really focus on The Sub. I think I'm going to look forward to working on it again. I should also start working on Tour Des Marques again on Mondays with Christin and Beatrice.

Today I went framing supply shopping. Two are jobs for my friend Marj, I hope she likes what I've picked for her two pieces. Two are for myself, one is my first finished piece which will go back to my Mum. The second well its top secret for now...

I've been asked by many of you what will I do to Noah's Sub, well considering its size there's only one thing to do... frame it. When? Who knows!
Photo : From 2002 Purple Lustrife (sp?) found in wet areas its actually something you don't want to see, it is not natural to Canada and it will take over the space of native species quite aggressively. But it is pretty to see.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

It will be gorgeous framed! Looking forward to seeing your RR's.

Hazel said...

Sounds like you have a fair bit on the go. Your Noah's sub looks gorgeous. Well done. xx

Claire said...

Man, I hate secrets! I must know!!! lol

Cheers

Unknown said...

Love your Noah's Sub Dani, that's a good one to have under your blet and finished.

Aussie Stitcher said...

You answered my question here, don't bother replying if you don't want to, I will understand.

Joanne