More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, May 07, 2007

May 2nd's SBQ


Well I've been working through my inbox this evening and I've gotten to to an old SBQ. I really let things pile up lately


Q : How many WIPs do you have? How many UFOs do you have? When does a WIPbecome a UFO?


A : Hmmm I say I have about 4 WIP's. There's Noah's Sub, The Castle, Tour Des Marques, Mini Cottages 5. I'd have to say I have 2 UFO's right now... The Accolade and Celestial Dragon. Whend does a WIP becomes a UFO? Pretty much when I've stopped working on it to focus on something else. But I'm pretty good at coming back to them.

6 comments:

moomoo said...

Hi Dani,
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. It really brighten up my day ;-p

And yes I have alot of WIPs currently waiting for me too. Soemtimes it really feel like time is too short when you have so many beautiful projets you want to sew and complete. lol

Cheers.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for a good result. Ann.

Unknown said...

Well I believe that you will fall in with the majority as on the sign at the Breast Clinic I go to. 90% mammograms are normal. 90% of ultrasounds are normal, 90% of biopsies are normal, 90% of those are survivors.

Still sending good thoughts your way.

Gail

claudia said...

It seems Hunter needed to support you too, but cats do it in a funny kinda of get in your face way sometimes. (My animals always know when something is up with me and do the opposite of what I NEED) I'm voting for the calcification. I had(have) some. I didn't need to do the biopsy though. I'll be thinking good thoughts and well wishes for the best results on you test! I got to go get tested for polyps today. All this is not fun is it?!? (((HUGS)))

Katie said...

I'm soo glad to hear the biopsy went well. ((((Hugs))))

WhizGidget said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed too...

...and you've been tagged (go read my blog)