More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Computer's Back!


Yay I have my computer back! They replaced the two parts that needed replacing, but the new battery is on backorder so I can have my "toy" until that comes in.


I don't have time right now to update you on everything... including two small finshes I had while I was offline at home. Hopefully late tonight, I'll have time to update!
Thank you each and every one of you who commented on my last post! I've said it a million times I'm overwhelmed that so many of you take the time to come here, and to leave such wonderful words! I've got so many blogs to catch up on!
I've been asked how will I celebrate? I know Todd and I want to go out for a special dinner. A Stash-A-Bration was suggested... but that's just not possible I have to take my car into the shop next week. I really hope its my fuel filter... nice and cheap.
My biggest reward is being able to RELAX!

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Yes, I imagine the biggest gift of all is the ability to RELAX!
:)

Von said...

Catch up as you can, Dani! I'm having a hard time myself. I get down to a manageable number, then leave again for a few days. And I really need to be stitching too, lol!