More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, April 13, 2007

SBQ


I've decided to hold onto SBQ's ... for days I really don't have much to show or talk about. This SBQ is from April 5th.

Q : How do you decide which stitching blogs are worth repeat and/or regular viewings? Are there certain things you look for in particular?Are there things you wish there were more of? Less of? Is your blog a good example of what you like to read?

A : I like to visit blogs that are about stitching... I'm honestly not too interested in blogs that are about some one's day-to-day life, unless its someone close to me. I like to see what other people are stitching on... ideas and concepts they have to share... and how they're finishing items. Those are often blogs that get my repeat visits... also blogs of my stitching friends. I always make a point of visiting any blog where someone has left behind a comment. I take the time to look at their blog, read some pots, and hopefully leave some comments in return. Its also sometimes fun to click on a random blog link on someone else's blog, blog comments, or a signature. Sometimes I discover a great blog that way. Also all of my commenters get added to my favourites on my computer and when I have the time I'll try to stop by and visit. Its a challenge to find the time to visit a lot of blogs. I'm sure like many of you, I end up prioritizing what blogs I'm going to visit beyond that day's commenters.

I'd like to think my blog is a good example of what I like to read... primarily its about stitching, with a smattering of life. I also love photographs, that's why I try to accompany every post with some type of image.

I'm looking forward to picking up The Castle tomorrow!
Photo : Cuddles... well being Cuddles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. That's why I visit your blog often ;-) Ann.

Unknown said...

Your Kitty is so pretty ahhh!

Dawn T. said...

awww....Cuddles is so adorable!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I agree wholeheartedly on your set of blog reading rules :)
That's why I visit you :)
Looking forward to seeing the Castle tomorrow ! WhooHOo!

Carolyn said...

Hi Dani - I agree with your answer to the SBQ :) And Cuddles is soooo sweet - I just want to scratch him/her right behind those fuzzy ears! :)