More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, March 05, 2007

4 DAYS!!!

Until March Break! Yay! This year I'm really stoked! I'm off to San Diego for two nights and spending the rest of the week in Yuma, Arizona... where it's going to be warm... and SUNNY! I've started making my lists of what I want to pack.

I'm just going through my e-mails now, cleaning out my inbox and realized I did not answer last week's SBQ... so here it is.

Q : Do you find yourself stitching faster when you are getting to the end of a design?

A : For sure! I get so excited when the end of a piece is near, I try to stitch faster... and stay up later!

Tonight I'm taking a break, once dinner is done I'm going to settle in and work on Noah's Sub. Also its cold out there and there's a lot of blowing snow that made the drive home a white knuckler.

No comments: