More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Here's this week's SBQ... which I have to admit I haven't participated in AGES!

Q : Do you like to buy "chartpacks" that include charms, buttons, and/or beads or do you prefer to gather all materials yourself?

A : Yes I do. I only have one LNS in my area so chances are slim that they have everything in stock. I also don't like having to go to multiple online stores to find all the bits and pieces I need. So yes chartpacks are nice and convenient.
Photo : The Chalet on Mt. Royal in Montreal. I really liked the wooden arches on the side of the building supporting the roof.

2 comments:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

cool pic :)

I hate it when I get a chart and there is always that one mill hill charm that I can't find and have to hunt it down!

Karin said...

Gorgeous photo - my LNS always seems to be out of whatever I need, but have everything else imaginable in stock.