More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mum!

Today its my Mum's birthday! I was a good girl and called and wished Mum a Happy B-day from work... and I pretty much invited myself over for dinner. Mum was making roast chicken with all the fixings... my goodness it was awesome!

Before going to Mum's ... I booked my flight for my March Break trip! Wow for the first time I'm going to the West Coast! I'll be in San Diego for two nights and in Yuma, AZ. for the rest of my visit. I'm still looking for somewhere to stay in San Diego. Its a challenge when you're not familiar with a city. I'd like somewhere near the tourist areas so that I can either walk or take public transport. Also my time is limited so I'll have to carefully plan what I want/must see.

Any needlework shops?

I didn't stitch at all today, I've been surfing the net for San Diego info since I got home!

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

Your trip sounds like it will be fun, hope you have a great time.
Sue