More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ornament #2 for December


Remember I said after I finished my last ornament that I'd pick Noah's Sub back up? Well I lied... I gave into my impulse and stitched up the Dragon Dreams Christmyth ornament for 2006, a Wevryn holding a steaming cup of hot chocolate! I'll finish him up for my nephew.


However I was a good girl... I did work on Noah's Sub for a couple of hours tonight.


Tomorrow is going to be busy... a full day at work, grocery shopping, and wrapping up my Christmas shopping! Oh my!

5 comments:

cathymk said...

Just adorable Dani!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What an adorable ornie. I love the coffee cup:)

stitcherw said...

The little Dragon Dreams ornament is adorable. I've printed off the pattern, but haven't gotten it done yet.
Sue

Carol said...

I love your little Wyvern, Dani! I have this put aside and have been meaning to stitch it up too!

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

How cute is he?!?! I need to get him stitched too!