More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Last Of The 2006 Ornaments


Merry Christmas!

Well I finally have the time and the energy to blog! Its been a long week with few free moments in between. Lack of free moments, and that I've been practically falling asleep where I stand at times. Its taken so much to get ready for today, Christmas Eve. For the first time ever I'm having my family and Todd's family over at the same time! Everyone is coming over for dinner tonight! Ack! Its taken a lot of shopping and preparing... and ick... cleaning!


While we're in the spirit and all that I'd like to thank all of you for visiting my blog and reading my nonsense! I would of stopped long ago if no one read what I put here. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and gets in lots of stitching... and if not lots of stitching lots of new stash!


Also there's been some last minute ornament scrambling as I realized I didn't have as many as I needed to give as gifts! This year's final ornament tally is : 21!

So here's the final ornaments and ornament finishing!
Portrait of A Cat - Freebie
Brittercup Designs


Gift of Hearts -Freebie
c2001 At River's End
Stitched on Mystery Fabric
Using GAST Cherrywine and Dried Thyme

Wevryn Christmyth Ornament - Freebie
c2006 Dragon Dreams

Winter
c2006 Prarie Schooler
JCS 2006 Ornament Issue


Intermediate White Work Ornament - Freebie
Teresa Wentzler
Stitched on 30ct Macaroon Linen
Using DMC Ecru

Shimmering Showflake - Freebie
c1999 Ursula Michael Desings
Stitched on Pweter Lugana
Using Vicki Clayton Midnight and Royal Blue

Since I'm now on holidays until January 8th I'm sure I'll be blogging much more frequently... and catching up on all that stitching!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Good luck with your Christmas eve dinner, Dani. And merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Laci said...

All of your ornaments are beautiful, good luck with the dinner tonight, and I'd like to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your dinner. I have had to cook for lots of people too so make sure you get some relaxation time afterwards. :) Your ornaments are beautiful too. I don't think I could make 21 ornaments for everyone. Kudos to you. :)

Lady P said...

Dani,

I just love your ornaments. You always finish them so nicely. A definite inspiration. :)

Leah
musingsfromottawa.blogspot.com

stitcherw said...

Wow, 21 done, that's a lot to have gotten finished. Your ornaments looked lovely.
Sue