More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finding Time For It All

What a week! And its only Tuesday! Stitching time has been at a premium lately and not much of that has been happening. I've not had a full evening at home yet this week and it might not happen for a few more days. I didn't get to stitch on Tour De Marques on Monday.



Between all the pre-Christmas events, and getting ready to have company on Christmas Eve I have managed to stitch one last minute ornament and found a little time for Noah's Sub.



This ornament I started at 4pm on Sunday when I realized I had to get a gift for the "Warm Fuzzy" exchange at work. Its a year long exchange of sorts at work where you pick a name and through out the year you give them little pick me up gifts. Since my Warm Fuzzy is someone new on staff and we don't really interact too much I can feel safe giving her a stitched ornament without giving away my identity. So tonight at my Guild meeting I finished up the stitching on the ornament and ornamentified it when I got home.



O Holy Night
c2005 Indigo Rose
JCS 2005 Ornament Issue
Mystery Fabric, DMC 310 & GAST Cherry Wine

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stitching. Enjoy the holidays! Ann.

jymisgurl said...

Love the finishing on the ornament! And I can see alot of progress on Noah's Sub!

Michelle said...

Noah's Sub is looking fantastic and I love the ornament you made. Cute! The ribbon finishing is so pretty.

Lucy said...

Wow...love Noah's sub!!!

stitcherw said...

Noah's sub is looking great, and the ornament is lovely.
Sue

Karin said...

I love the finishing job your did on the ornament! Noah's sub is looking fantastic.

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Great ornament finish :)

Noah's Sub is really coming along.

Dawn T. said...

Noah's Ark looks great! You did a wonderful job on the finishing.

Karen said...

Noah's Sub is really coming along Dani!!

Gina E. said...

Ditto to the above re Noah's Sub, and I just love that little Xmas ornament! Those notations underneath - do they mean the design was published in JCS magazine?
While I'm here, best wishes for a very happy Christmas, Dani - and a great New Year.
Hugs from Gina in Oz.