More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ooops, forgot to SBQ again... and Goals!


Gosh, I've done it again... I forgot to answer last week's SBQ! In my defense, its been a long, busy week! The week before school starts is always a crazy one, making sure everything is ready to go for the first day! Its a lot of running around, and shortened or no lunches!

So here it is :
Q: What do you keep your WIPs and other stitching supplies in when traveling?

A : Even when I'm not traveling all my WIPs each have their own
Zipper Mesh Bag, of varying sizes! The supplies, working copy, and everything I need goes in that bag! When I'm off to stitch at someone else's the best bag I have for carrying around my zipper mesh bags in is my lap top bag! Its a great bag for packing everything in! The only downside, I hate leaving it in my car, as it is a laptop bag and cars get broken into when it even LOOKS like there's a computer in there! So in the trunk it goes!

Now my August Goal wrap up...

Stitch TWRR - Done
Stitch 1 Ornament - Done
Finish Celtic Banner - Done
Also finished 3 freebies, 1 small lanarte, also should have a stitched square for a quilt done tonight or tomorrow.

September Goals

Stitch TWRR
Work on Noah's Sub
Stitch an Ornament
Stitch a freebie
Plan Sweetheart Tree RR
Plan Ornament RR

We were out at the cottage this weekend, we're home early, and I have no pictures for you, thanks to Ernesto which has dumped 24 hours of rain on us so far. Imagine playing Skip-Bo for 7 hours straight with the same person???? That's about all there was to do... oh yeah and stitch! I'm about 1/2 through Don't Bug Me.

No comments: