More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Model Happy Dance!!!

Well I have to say this year for you blogger readers hasn't been too exciting or stitching photo filled for you! I have to apologize but I have finished my 5th model of the year. Down the road I'll be able to share! I hope for the time being my photos from the Montreal Botanical Gardens have been entertaining you in the interim.

So after a marathon stitching weekend I finished my model for Dragon Dreams (stitched up in 11 days)! What a beauty, its going to be great class if you're at the CSNF this fall. Jennifer's got some great treats in store for her students! So I encourage you to check out the CSNF this fall in Toronto some great designers are going to be there (Teresa Wentzler, Jennifer Aikman-Smith, Terrance Nolan, and more!).

With the completion of this model I've pulled Celtic Banner back out! Yay! I'm going to get that border finished! Then Celestial Dragon will become my focus project... I'd like it done for October.

3 comments:

Von said...

Yay, Dani! I'm on my tippy-toes in delight. :D

cathymk said...

Congratulations Dani - you sure have speedy needles!

Katie said...

Way to go Dani!