More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, April 24, 2006

Celestial Dragon - Focus Piece

Like I said in my previous post, its nice to have my stitching schedule back on track. Tonight is the once a week Teresa Wentzler SAL... I've actually decided that Celestial Dragon is now my focus piece so I'll be working on this piece most of the time. I'd like to have it finished for the fall. Do you think I'll get it done.

I didn't get tones of stitching in tonight, but I can see the progress!

I also worked a little bit on my April ornament. Its actually quite fun to stitch, I almost wanted to work on that instead of Celestial Dragon.

Lately I've been having these strange urges to start an over one Silver Lining Design. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to continue to resist! I really don't want to start another project... I feel under a lot of pressure when I have too many projects on the go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celestial Dragon is a very beautiful piece. Thank you for showing progress. Ann.

Von said...

You have made progress, Dani. I do think you can get it done by fall if you're able to stick with it as your focus piece.