More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well as promised I stitched in the New Year once again! I spent all day New Year's Eve working on a freebie from Dinky-Dyes, using one colour of Dinky-Dyes silk, I made really good progress on that, I'll probably continue working on it tomorrow.



As midnight got a little closer some anticipation started to build up for me. Yes, it was that time of the year... time to pull out Celtic Banner by Butternut Road and stitch in the New Year with it! This is now the third New Year's Day in a row I've worked on it! I can assure you I'm not very far into the border of this piece. At the end of the day today I'll post a progress picture for you. I do intend to finish Celtic Banner this year so will be working on it every Sunday as part of a SAL with a couple of other Ontario Stitchers. If I do actually finish this piece, I'll miss it when New Years rolls around again!

Happy New Year!

No comments: