More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Alrighty yes I've not been around much lately! Life has been busy! To give you an idea of how busy, its Thursday and I've put over 350 KMs on my car so far this week! I'm quite run down at the moment and I fell like I'm fighting something.

But, a long weekend is on its way so I can catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZ's!!!

So how has my week shaped up so far :

Monday : Work, Chiropractor, home, build a frame, TKD
Tuesday : Work, Hang out at Chapters (no point in going home), Guild Executive Meeting
Wednesday : Work, Teach TKD
Thursday : Work, Hyundai Dealer... I should go to TKD but I'm beat

I've not really stitched much this week.

I had a close call last night while driving on one of the back roads. There was an oncoming car, and as usual (this is backroad etiquette) I slowed down and got as far over to the right as possible. Well he did neither. Lucky for me, he only took out my driver's side mirror and my window was up so I didn't get cut by flying glass. But it could of been worse.

So onto the fun stuff... the SBQ

Q: When you have almost finished a pattern and start thinking about the next one to stitch, how do you select it? (a list, most recent purchase, etc.)

A: Well if I have another project on the go I move onto finishing that. If not it depends on if I've decided tgo stitch something specific as a gift for someone. When I'm not stitching something for others, its whatever design I own that screams the loudest!!!!

That's it for tonight! I'm so tired, I hope that what I've typed makes sense and isn't all over the place!

3 comments:

Kali said...

Yikes! Sounds like a very busy week. Glad you are ok and it was only the car that suffered the damage.

Carol said...

Good to hear from you :-) Yikes, so sorry to hear about your accident, but also so very glad to hear that you are OK!!!!!

Gina E. said...

Don't s'spose you got the registration number, or better still, recognised the car as a local? I find it shocking the way people (mostly under 25) drive these days. No matter how many rules the government comes up with, it doesn't deter them at all.