More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I Played at European Cross Stitch Today!

Aaaah I had a great afternoon today! Claire and I drove out to Cindy's house, she's running European Cross Stitch for Kathy, the owner. We had a great couple of hours visiting and chatting with Cindy! We also got to see her charming sons again (I last met Cindy a couple of years ago on a previous visit to Chattanooga.) and meet her enthusiastic dogs. She also has two lovely horses. It was also awesome to be sitting in a room full of silks, beads, Swarovski crystals, and all the other goodies that Cindy sells. I was hoping to pick up a kit in person for the Medieval Village Mandala class that starts in October from Chatelaine. But Cindy didn't have all the supplies in yet.

But that didn't stop me from shopping and spending, my wallet a little lighter. Also Cindy was quite excited to swipe someone's plastic in person for the first time! I picked up only charts from European Cross Stitch. I got :

Passione Ricamo - Winter Roses
Long Dog Sampler - Rosemarkie, Plight of Fancy, Virtue
Derfeine Faden - Star with spirals (Spiralenstern), Pansies (Stiefmutterchen)

My next blog will be from home.

1 comment:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I had a look on Plight of Fancy & Virtue, they are gorgeous. I would like to stitch them too and can't wait to see when you start them.