More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Celtic Band Sampler SAL week 2

Well this is my second evening working on Celtic Band Sampler (remember I'm only working on this one evening a week). I'm very happy with my progress so far. I finished the first band and moved onto the second.

Katrina in N.Z. finally posted her first week's scan, funny we're starting at different points. So as the SAL goes on it'll be interesting to watch the same piece progress differently.

So here's my updated piccy!


Yesterday I received in the mail my first ornament for the new ornament RR I'm in. So I think I'll be getting that done this week before I switch back to Noah's Sub. Also this Sunday is Dragon Dreams SAL day and I've decided I'm going to stitch the April Fool's Dragon Jester, so the Sub might not see too much of the light of day this week!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hi Dani, looks awesome! aren't the colours great! my plan tonight is to cook a quick dinner and then my needle will be flying while I watch Lost. Will have a piccie tomorrow for you.