More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Week 9 Progress and Ornament HD!

Well TW's Wedding Sampler didn't see the light of day very much this week. It should of seen more time over the weekend, but on Saturday afternoon I had a fever that went as high as 103F so I was in no shape to stitch. By this morning it came right down to 100 then within 30 minutes of taking a couple of aspirin I was back to normal and I've stayed that way all day.

So here's what I got done this afternoon on Wedding Sampler


This morning I worked on my March Christmas ornament and got that finished as well this weekend. This month's ornament was of my own choice (since my RR is now done and waiting for the next one to start). I stitched One Starry Night by Stitcher's Habit its from the Just Cross Stitch 1999 Ornament Issue. I stitched it on 32ct Blue Spruce Lugana using DMC cotton, and Kreinik #4 braid and blending filament. Its quite a cute ornament! It will go very nicely with Aurora Polaris by the same designer... if I ever get around to stitching it!

No comments: