More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, February 06, 2005

And My Answer Is...

A week ago I was asked if I would like to be Vice President of the OVGS (Ottawa Valley Guild of Stitchery). I spent all week thinking about it, I talked with two of my close friends, and finally I talked with the current VP who will be stepping up into the role of President.

My answer is YES! I hope I can do a good job.

I'm having some computer furstrations today with FTP and my webspace so I'm not sure if I'm going to get an updated scan of TW's Wedding Sampler up. I also finished my February ornament today.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi Dani! Congratulations on your news. I belong to the guild in
Montreal (Lakeshore Creative Stitchery Guild). I've been enjoying your blog
for the past 6 months especially the photos. You definitely motivate me
to keep on task with some of my projects. Because we're not so far from each other maybe we'll bump into each other at some point.
Take Care, Julia