More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Learnt Something New!

Today I took a wrapped/twisted wire jewelry making class today that I signed up for back in November... I think. Well it was a long time ago.

Anyhow what a neat class! It was a full day and we worked in brass wire... I originally wanted to use silver but the order hadn't arrived in time. Today I made a beautiful pair of earrings accented with Swarofski Crystals a ring and bracelet accented with the same crystals. Its a simply beautiful set of jewelry I can wear! The crystals give it an elegant quality. I tried to photograph the pieces but just couldn't get them in focus and catch the detail as well.

I signed up for another class next month, King's Bracelet which is made entirely with jump rings. This I will be doing in silver.

No comments: