More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, January 02, 2005

January Chores

Well shortly I'll be able to sit and stitch guilt free for the rest of the day! I've done my start of the year chores. I've backed up files onto CD, my web page is completely up to date for 2004 and I've started my 2005 section and updated my WIPs.

I also scanned my progress of Celtic Banner by Butternut Road this morning and here it is stitched on 30ct Heritage Linen from Sugar Maple Fabrics:


Once I'm done here on the computer I'm going to sit down and work on Terrance Nolan's Jeweled Scarab.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love your "chores" :-) Mine are cook breakfast, do dishes, prepare lunch, do dishes, change litter boxes, change cat water, put laundry away, print out checks due for bills this week.... then I can watch a little football and maybe stitch.... lol