More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Of Best Laid Plans...

If you're one of my regular blog readers you'll know a couple of weeks ago I laid out for you my 2005 stitching plans. Well they've just been totally changed!

I received some fantastic news yesterday when my best friend Claire from Tennessee had a free day from her family up here to visit with me. She got engaged!!! She's also asked me to be one of her bridesmaids! So of course I have to stitch her a wedding sampler! Not just any wedding sampler, but Teresa Wentzler's Wedding Sampler. So as soon as I finish Ottawa Sampler and part 1a of Mini Mystery H I'll get started on Wedding Sampler (I better start kitting up!).

So for the moment until the sampler is finished all my other stitching plans for 05 will be put to the side.

Yay Claire!!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ooooooo, I bet you will do an outstanding job on the TW Wedding Sampler - I will anxiously await seeing it, and hope you will post some progress pics! Your stitching is so beautiful - and congratulations to your pal on your engagement too!

Carol