More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Lots Of Piccys to Share!

Finally I can share my Happy Dances with you! Since about Wednesday I've been unable to access my personal web space. My ISP seems to have finally resolved the problem!

So lets rewind to Tuesday of this past week where I finished Lanarte's Duck. This is stitched over one using two strands of floss with the tent stitch. These barnyard animals are so cute! This is the third I've stitched in this series.




Wednesday I finally finished up Jeannette Douglas's Take Time to Quilt - Summer. If you've followed my Blog you'll know that this piece has been my Achilles heel! I had a number of counting problems... then I would get colours mixed up, not follow directions properly, and so on. Then came the beads. When you've got more than 100 different colours of Mill Hill beads in your stash you'd think you'd have the two you need. Well I didn't!!! So I had to wait until Wednesday when I could pick them up at the Cross Stitch Cupboard. Without further ado, and no more headaches....




Then yesterday I got around to framing a piece I stitched for a wedding Todd and I are attending tomorrow (nothing like procrastination). I've already HD'ed this so I won't go into all the details. Here's Celtic Heart and I've done the framing, I'm very happy with the results!




And now up to date with today... I finished part 10 of Chatelaine's Mystery VI! We're finally reaching the home stretch with this (12 parts) here is a close-up of the bottom right hand corner.

No comments: