More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Finally Got That Ornie Finished!!!

Earlier in September I finished stitching up an ornament for a Round Robin that is starting this month. The idea is you stitch up an ornament and supply enough materials for everyone in the group to stitch your selection, everyone else dose the same... its a way to save on buying specialty fibers, embellishments, etc. I've been waiting on an embellishment to arrive from Australia! This week it finally did and just now I've finished it into a proper ornament.

So instead of posting the picture here in my Blog like I normally do this time you'll have to follow a link. So if you're in Ornament Round Robin Group 7 with me look at your own risk if you wanted to keep my selection a surprise!

Dani's Ornament RR Group 7 Selection

No comments: