More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Stiching Question Of The Week...

I've been meaning to start these a long time ago but never found the time. Now that I'm on holiday this week and will be on medical leave as of next week due to surgery I have the time.

If you could only finish one of the pieces in your stash as it is at the moment, what would it be and why?

Hmmm there are just so many pieces I want to stitch. I think the one chart that has been calling my name since I bought it two Christmases ago in Georgia during a TWBB GTG would be Celtic Sampler by Homespun Elegance.

Why? I don't really know, for some reason it just calls. Its a sampler which isn't something I normally stitch. I imagine it would be quick stitch (for me). I think I might stitch it up on that nice new piece of Wichelt hand dyed Joblean, Queen Ann's Lace.


No comments: