More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, August 30, 2004

Excellent Stitching Weekend

Well I have to say I'm VERY happy with the progress I made stitching this weekend!

Bandon Light House by The Silver Lining feels like its finally coming together! I've now finished pages 5 and 7. This means that the entire left hand side of the design is done! I got a small start on page 6 last night. I have only pages 6 and 8 left now! Oooh I can almost taste the end!

On Friday while at the Dr's office waiting I got a start on Celtic Heart from the August Just Cross Stitch issue. Between working on it at the Dr's office, while I'm at the computer and a bit at the cottage last night I've got the outside single stitch border done and I'm now working on the inner portion. Its hard to decide which way to stitch with this piece, having to decide what direction to go in when to carry the thread over some non stitched area or to just go with the flow. I'm glad the overdyed thread I chose changes colours very subtly, I think something with obvious colour changes wouldn't work so well.

Today I plan to put in more time on Bandon lighthouse.

No comments: