More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, June 21, 2004

Back on my Feet Again

And it seems like I'm off running as usual! I was sick all week last week, unfortunately due to my schedule at work I wasn't able to take a day or two off to get better so it just dragged on and on and on.

I've made some good progress on Bandon Light I should be finished pages 1&3 shortly. My gift for the seasonal exchange I'm in is barely started... but its started.

Yesterday and today I framed two more pieces. First was the LAST school letter this one for a retiree... I'm not so happy with it but oh well (I think a little too much Burgundy)



The second piece I did today and I'm just soooo pleased with it and I'm sure my patron will be as well.




And while I'm showing pictures I got the cutest picture of my cat Hunter he looks just too pleased with himself after he kicked Cuddles off of the bed (my other cat).


No comments: