More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, November 10, 2003

I'm Baaaack!

Well I had a most excellent weekend and did all the things I said I would do in my previous blog. I'm keeping this a little short tonight because its after midnight and I need to get to bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day! I have to teach the 3-6 year old class at TKD and well I haven't done any teaching in quite some time! Hopefully all will go well.

I didn't get much stitching done over the weekend... I was too busy visiting! I did get in 7 hours on PT today, and here's an updated scan. That's for a total of 18 stitching hours this week.

I don't think I'll get as much stitching in this upcoming week because of tomorrow night's teaching "adventure". Also on Tuesday I'm out to see Riverdance at the NAC.

Night everyone!

No comments: